Search results

1. Kent H

Utility sink addition

Connecting to the vent just to the left would you use a upside down santee?
  2. Kent H

Utility sink addition

Going to install a sink in the area the box currently sits. What would be the proper way to tap into the sewer drain there? I dont believe the pipe will flex enough after its cut to install a santee there. Also would it be correct to install a wye in the current air vent? Colorado Springs...
  3. Kent H

Need help on single to double vanity drains

This is what I ended up with. A friend came over and we spent 13 hours on it.
  4. Kent H

I am going to go this route with 2" from the double fixture fitting to the drain. Couple of questions though: On the 90 degree elbows for the vent and drain do you use schedule 40 elbows? And what about the 90 degree elbows where the 1.5" exits the wall, schedule 40? Vent horizontal 42" from...
  5. Kent H

Second sink will be 3 studs to the left between the metal conduit. I marked an x on the wall in the original pic but you would have to zoom in to see it. Would the 1.5" drains be adequate? They would dump into the 2" coming out of the floor. Thanks
  6. Kent H

It's a bathroom vanity with drawers between the two sinks
  7. Kent H

Since I have the manifold in the way I don't see getting a 2" drain next to them. I did a test fit and believe it will not line up enough with the drain coming out of the floor. I found this post picture from a forum member and was wondering if this is possible with 1.5" drains. And if so how...
  8. Kent H

I cut the conduit off to see how much room I had for the drain. The conduit no longer needs to be there anyways since the shower is not in that location any more.
  9. Kent H

I saw this in one of your previous posts. My drain and vent are both on the left side of the basins. Would you come up from the 2" and 90 degree it to the left then up and split the difference between the two? I assume then connecting the vent like you have in the picture.
  10. Kent H

Drain pipe out of slab is 2" and vent pipe is 1.5" straight to the roof with nothing above. With the new double vanity placed where we need it the right sink lines up perfect with the drain. I need to add another for the left sink which would end up between the framing with the metal conduit...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks