Search results

1. garrett1812

Basement bathroom - how to vent?

Can it tie in to the vent for the ejector pit?
  2. garrett1812

The first four pictures attached are from the bathroom area, looking up as suggested. First by the radon vent and water meter, and the next three above the shower, toilet, and sink pipes, in that order. I don’t see anywhere to tie in to a vent. The fifth picture is what looks like the vent from...
  3. garrett1812

I am in the planning stages of finishing a basement in a house built in 2015, which already has roughed in plumbing for a bathroom (from left to right: shower(under black cap), toilet, vanity). However, I do not see anywhere to connect to a vent in this area. I would prefer not to mess with the...
  4. garrett1812

Adding new drain into sewer line

See picture below for where the pipe ends up. This is further down the basement, to the right if viewing the second/third pictures in the original post. The other pipe leaving the pit is a vent. I am on city sewer service. I realize now this might just make the sump pump out into the...
  5. garrett1812

Adding new drain into sewer line

I am installing a new water softener, originally planning to drain it into a nearby floor drain, which feeds into an ejector pit, which contains a sump pump feeding into a horizontal sewer drain. I have read recently, however, the salt water is not good for the pump. Instead, could I add a new...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks