Search results

1. berwynpap

Plumber used CPVC for Tub spout now leak

hi Plumber used CPVC to do shower Tub spout is non threaded plane CPV Tub faucet is a hex wrench nut that tightens When I tighten, run it, water leaks where it sits flush to the wall tile Not sure how to resolve this? Not ripping out new tile. So I need to change the CPVC with a...
  2. berwynpap

Brand new delta diverter flowing water out of tub spout when off? Help!!

Update, new cartridge fixed it. Replaced it. Must have been a defective unit.
  3. berwynpap

It's exactly what's happening. As soon as I turn on the water to the house, water flows like a river out of the tub spout.
  4. berwynpap

Brand new delta diverter shower value installed. Been working great for a week. I had all studs exposed and thought it might be wise to put a new system in while I did a remodel. I Installed, soldered, and cement board and tiled. All was well. Functioned normally. No leaks whatsoever. Tonight...
  5. berwynpap

Bath/Shower Valve question, need help

I replaced the cartridge and it's still too short, like there's a gap. http://imgur.com/ku8yg3A
  6. berwynpap

Bath/Shower Valve question, need help

Hi, I am new to plumbing. I do not know what to do in this situation. I am remodeling a bathroom, and I am attempting to replace the bath/shower trim before I finish the cement/tile to make sure it will actually fit/work. Anyway, I had a Delta system, so I bought new Delta trim. Old system...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks