Search results

1. Leafster

Cabin system (no electricty)

Hi; I have a well by the camp and am planning on pumping water with a gas pump to a raised holding tank that will then feed into the cabin to a tankless propane water heater and then to shower and 2 sinks (bathroom and kitchen). Does anyone have any experience with this as this is a 'thought'...
  2. Leafster

Running a submersible pump with a generator

Can this be done and if so should I be looking for a certain submersible? How big a generator would I need?
  3. Leafster

Hand Pump Well

They always play out!!haha. Thanks for your time and advice. Much appreciated!!
  4. Leafster

Hand Pump Well

Thanks! So would it be a good idea to hook a gas pump up to it and pump it out for a few minutes, or would that be useless?
  5. Leafster

Hand Pump Well

I have a camp that my Dad and I built. He had a well dug and casing and hand pump installed. It was never used to any extent except my boys pumping until they got water and they always can. The problem is that the water turns brown. I have heard that I need to pump out the well to get rid of...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks