Search results

1. 49chevy

alternate use of kitchen handheld sprayer

Just wanted everyone to know that I appreciate your comments and help, and am more on track now, after reading your suggestions. This is the first time I've visited the forum, and I'll be back! Thanks, y'all, and keep smilin'
  2. 49chevy

Lakee911, Thanks also to you. In theory, there's water pressure to the hand sprayer at the kitchen sink full time, and they seem to hold up OK. So, if I use a three-way valve on the tub, there's pressure to the hand sprayer only if the water flow is diverted to it at the faucet, and no...
  3. 49chevy

David, thanks for agreeing that I'm not completely nuts... No, it's tub only with tile around it and up 15 inchs or so, so I don't see any moisture getting into things while the sprayer is deck-mounted and not in use. I suppose there is that possibility when it's in use, but the same applies to...
  4. 49chevy

Is it possible to connect a handheld shower directly to a Delta 44551 bath/shower valve and use it with my Delta pull-down style faucet diverter? I don't want all those exposed hoses and bars and existing showerheads, nor do I want all kinds of showerhead options - I just want to be able to...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks