Search results

1. Ponte Anthony

Sanitary box finish recomendations

Hi All. Today our master plumber redid our cleanout and added a mainline backwater. He recommended boxing off the trap, cleanout and backwater and putting in cement. I am looking for suggestions and thoughts as I am considering filling it with stone, and put diamond plate alumunicam cover...
  2. Ponte Anthony

Help identify brand cast backwater valve

I agree. I will be speaking to local plumbers on the same, but figured in the meantime depending on cost I repair what is there. **Would you mind recommending a supply house in the area ? I called a few and got nowhere- I will ask a friend in Bay area to head out. Thanks much.
  3. Ponte Anthony

Valve on sanitary main line ?

Hi good evening. I live in New Jersey and have had mixed responses from local plumbers on what type of valve I can put on my sanitary sewer to prevent blockage. I looked at the models from JR Smith as well as other cast ones, but interested in other ones ? Brass ball ? Knife gate ? I will be...
  4. Ponte Anthony

Wow! Awesome thank you very much. Looks like they operate out of CA and their website is mostly abandoned. I will call them today to see what they recommend. Any supply houses near you in CA ?
  5. Ponte Anthony

Hi good morning. I'd like to get a few more years out of my cast backwater valve which someone removed the flapper out of years ago. House was built in 1957, I believe the setup was retrofitted in the 1960's. Any help would be greatly appreciated to identify which brand this is.
  6. Ponte Anthony

Strapping inside clay sump pump

It is rigid but there is movement as it is only 1 inch PVC.
  7. Ponte Anthony

Strapping inside clay sump pump

Hi All. I have a sump pit original to my 1957 house with terracotta lining. I am installing a second pump which hangs down from the ceiling and need to strap the 1 inch PVC inside the pit (it is Basepump brand, city water powered). If the liner was plastic, I'd screw a strap to the plastic...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks