Search results

1. Pvel

Toto Aquia 2 piece toilet leaking around base

Ok I checked the bolts and they are pretty hand tight. I felt the supply line with my fingers and it did not seem damp. Should I put a new rubber ring between the toilet and the seat. Is that a common source of water seeping around the base onto the tile? I hope it's not the wax ring. Why would...
  2. Pvel

Thanks Terry, I reused the supply line and the rubber ring between the tank and the seat. I guess if there is a leak where the supply line attaches to the tank, that could be the source. But of course I have to pull off the tank to inspect. Kind of inconvenient but I'll tighten the tank bolts...
  3. Pvel

I replaced a fill valve on this toilet using a Korky valve. To do so I separated the tank from the bowl. Now the fill valve works fine but I notice a damp patch around the base of the toilet on the ceramic tile floor. I cannot see water leaking around the tank onto the floor. I wonder if I did...
  4. Pvel

Toto Aquia 2 piece toilet. Runs continuously

Thanks for your detailed answer. I have another toto aquia(2 piece) in the home that works fine and I swapped the flush valves to see if that was the problem. This did not fix the problem so I think that eliminates the flush valve as the problem. I do not see water flowing out of the fIll valve...
  5. Pvel

Toto Aquia 2 piece toilet. Runs continuously

The toilet tank runs continuously in the bowl. I turned off the water supply and the leak stopped so I think that eliminates the flush valve. So I switched out the diaphragm with a new Korky cap R528. No improvement. So next I plan to replace the fill valve using the Korky 528mp from lowes. Is...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks