Search results

1. ToiletFlapper

Washer drain pipe

So I just had all the galvanized plumbing in my house replaced with PEX. One issue apparently was that the room where the washer and dryer were didn't have a crawl space. So they ran the water lines in the attic and down the wall, but couldn't apparently do much with the drain pipe pictured...
  2. ToiletFlapper

Bathroom faucets only trickling water, kitchen is fine

House was vacant for maybe 2 weeks and fine, even during a cold spell. All faucets worked normal well into December. Had heat on low. End of December I go and check the house and the bathroom is now trickling water out of the bathtub faucet and the bathroom sink. Check the kitchen and it's fine...
  3. ToiletFlapper

Toilet still leaking after replacing flapper, possibly worse than before

Toilet has been running water constantly after flushing unless the water is turned off. So I replaced the flapper and now it seems to be still leaking, possibly worse. Before I could have sworn if I turned the water off, it would stop running. Now when I turn the water off, it still runs until...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks