Search results

1. vincemo22

Washer water hookup mistake

Oh I see. Well theres a problem with that. I put in built in cabinets around the washer and dryer already. I would have to go in from back side room. I called a local plumber and provided these images and he said they can fix it as it is shown. Why would they not need to see that side? how...
  2. vincemo22

I posted two images on original post. The one you see with two washer hookups, the one on the right was the original. Does that show you enough? Thanks for all the feedback!
  3. vincemo22

Yes, I assume that's the drain for shower, tiolet, etc... So what would be the proper way to fix?
  4. vincemo22

Quick follow up... If I would have run the drain for the washer straight down and T connect to the waste line at the bottom of the pipe before the foundation, and include the dry vent, would that have worked?
  5. vincemo22

I'll be the first to admit I shouldn't have give it a go. Didn't know about the vent. I guess I'll cut my losses and just have a plumber come out. All is not lost though, you guys provided useful insight for future debacles:) Greatly appreciate all the feedback!
  6. vincemo22

so i took it upon myself to reroute washer hookups and I thought I was in the clear but now I am starting to smell sewer gas. I Can someone tell me what I did wrong? Is it that the p trap should be lower? Should I not have tapped into larger drain line? I can't stand the smell and need to...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks