Search results

1. ksedwards

2 inch residential well casing leak issue

Boycedrilling: It is the pump for a 300 Gal aerator tank, so volume only needs to be 5 Gals/Minute to keep things working. I am getting about 15 right now. I'm open to suggestions. This area is all sand, so I have thought about jetting a larger PVC casing around the existing 2 inch casing...
  2. ksedwards

Reach 4: I have considered a faulty Check Value and it may actually be a bad check valve (which happened just after I installed the jet foot). This time the pressure drops really fast and when I open the water stream by the pump, I am now getting lots of sand, which I never got before. My...
  3. ksedwards

I have a 2" steel casing that is 28 years old. The Static water table fluctuates, but was around 18'. I ran a shallow well pump until 2011. That year the water table dropped to about 28' and shallow well pump stopped "pulling". I installed a jet pump with the venturi about 50' down...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks