Search results

1. Dennis Sigala

Jet Pump losing prime with new foot valve after sitting 4 -5 hrs

Valveman, thanks for your info I am attaching a photo of the well, My well does not have a digital controller. its the old mechanical timer using index valve for 6 stations, There a pressure switch on the pump which now goes to to the pressure regulator as you can see in the photo based on what...
  2. Dennis Sigala

Hi Texas Wellman, My jet doesn't have a poppet valve I just have the foot valve I don't have the poppet valve on my ejector (jet) just the foot valve instead as shown, where can I get info on installing a pressure tank. I am enclosing a picture of the current well setup, Thanks very much for...
  3. Dennis Sigala

Ok. However I do not have a pressure tank. This is a sprinkler pump. Would adding a pressure tank help. The output of the pump goes to the pressure regulator which is attached direct to the pump then index valve then sprinklers.
  4. Dennis Sigala

No there is only a foot valve beneath the ejector, I am including a picture of the foot valve, ejector, rubber packer, and spring dog( that 4 finger device which I decided not to use, As I mentioned I filled the suction pipe with water all the way to the top of the flange adaptor and let it sit...
  5. Dennis Sigala

Texas Wellman I am going crazy trying to figure why I keep losing prime on the Jet pump I installed the new foot valve, and ejector, without that spring dog, using a neoprene packer instead of the leather packers, installed new neoprene seal for the flange adapter, and new flange gasket I made...
  6. Dennis Sigala

Open Spring Dog , Should I use? And Leather Packers in 2 inch ejector?

Hello, I am new to this forum, I have a deep well, 70 foot, and using a 1 HP Sta-Rite Jet pump MSSeries It stopped holding prime so I hauled the 1 1/4 suction pipe out, However all that was attached was the cast iron ejector, No foot valve? Also checking no built in foot valve, The Leather...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks