Search results

1. mislora

Fleck 7000 SXT questions

Yep, O ring wasn't there. My dad needs to. Comeback. Thanks! They are sending me one overnight. Thanks so much, all of you are so helpful, I really appreciate it.
  2. mislora

Fleck 7000 SXT questions

One more question. It seems my new unit is leaking. It is leaking from where the head unit attaches to the resin tank itself. My dad came back out tightened it as much as he could, still leaks a bit. Not sure what to do, obviously would prefer no water to escape. It's only a few drops but...
  3. mislora

Fleck 7000 SXT questions

I stated 3 because we want to have a child soon and don't want to have to upgrade. The company I purchased from said to keep the number at 2. The hardness result of 28 was given to me by an in home water test from a company who came over, kinetico. I then purchased the Mach 5b as...
  4. mislora

Fleck 7000 SXT questions

Thanks so much for the lesson. I will go set those in the control now. Thanks!
  5. mislora

Fleck 7000 SXT questions

Also why is my c 24 vs your 30? Sorry I am trying to learn, not questioning you.
  6. mislora

Fleck 7000 SXT questions

Thank you very much. So it is safe for my tank not to regeneration for 21 days if we don't use alot of water? I am just trying to understand so I don't goof things up. Also the rs cr setting, that is ok too?
  7. mislora

Fleck 7000 SXT questions

Hi my hardness prior to install was 31 gpg. The Mach 5b was taken after the install and after the regeneration including the 4 gallons we added of water. The blfc number is 0.25 I think, it's hard to see back there right now. When purchasing the unit the company asked for my hardness, iron...
  8. mislora

Fleck 7000 SXT questions

Just installed 40k grain Fleck 7000 SXT. We ran a recharge after install and then tested the cold water hardness with the Mach 5b test. The water was purplish once the pink granules were added and then turned blue with one drop of solution so I am guessing it's set correctly.My question is that...
  9. mislora

Confused about which water softener

Would I be OK with a 48000 fleck 7000? This is the one I was going to buy http://www.affordablewater.us/mobile/Fleck-7000SXT-Metered-48000-Grain-Water-Softenerbr-font-colorred-Free-Shippingfont-P331.aspx Let me know if that would be OK for my use. Thanks
  10. mislora

So if I understand you correctly, my home needs a sediment filter plus a water softener? I had multiple companies out to test my water, and they all were testing right around 28 hardness. I was hoping I could just install a softener alone and have my drinking water from my RO system? My...
  11. mislora

Here is the report. It is a city well.
  12. mislora

Hello everyone, First I would like to apologize for my lack of knowledge, I honestly have read through alot of this forum and I think it has made me more confused then when I first arrived here. So my dilemma is my Kenmore all in one water softener unit does not appear to be operating...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks