Search results

1. mxmaniac

What type of fitting is this, and what should I replace it with (underground water line)

Thanks for all the replies guys. I actually found some 90 degree water meter couplings (no luck at the hardware stores), however I'm totally stumped trying to find the proper fitting to go from the male threaded connection that all water meter couplings seem to have, to the barbed poly fitting...
  2. mxmaniac

What type of fitting is this, and what should I replace it with (underground water line)

I need to replace my water line. It has had multiple leaks, and right now I has a nice 1/8" gaping crack going 1/3 of the way through. The only thing keeping the water in is a piece of rubber tightened around it with some hose clamps. It is 1" HDPE (I believe, haven't actually measured), and I...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks