Search results

1. Hugo Strasser

Question about shower valves.

So how much gallons per minute does the 3520 do? I cannot find any info about that. I bought the Moen 3520 already and I assembled it together with the trim. The Volume control sucks. If you pull the handle at its end you force the valve axis upwards. I don't see how this can do any good to the...
  2. Hugo Strasser

Question about Shower Pan

We decided to completely redo out master bathroom and when removing the tiles from the shower floor we found that there is no concrete slab under the shower. The dry pack was not more then half an inch at some places, other places it was between 2 and 3 inches. We asked several contractors if...
  3. Hugo Strasser

Question about shower valves.

We started to redo out shower from scratch and I was looking for a very long time for a suitable shower valve. In Germany we have single lever action valves which regulate volume and temperature at the same time with a nice lever and turn action. I could not find anything similar in the US so I...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks