Search results

1. J_Will

Two sinks in basement

Excellent, very helpful reply. I take it you're not even a little bit willing to point me in the right direction?
  2. J_Will

Two sinks in basement

https://terrylove.com/forums/index.php?threads/adding-bar-sink-in-basement.60267/ This was what I was loosely basing my plan off of. Each lav vented and then tied together at 42"
  3. J_Will

Two sinks in basement

I had seen a post previously with a similar situation. I'm not hoping to become a plumber, just to do a bit of work in my home. I must apologize, I thought this would be the place to ask questions and receive feedback. I'm hoping to get the feedback necessary to do this properly. what would be...
  4. J_Will

Two sinks in basement

Hi Everyone, I live ion a relatively new house, and I'm planning on finishing my basement. We want to have a wet bar on the opposite side of the wall of our bathroom, and I'm hoping to have both sinks run on the same vent stack/drain. I have no plumbing experience, but I'm hoping to do this...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks