Two sinks in basement

Users who are viewing this thread

J_Will

Reaction score
Hi Everyone,
I live ion a relatively new house, and I'm planning on finishing my basement. We want to have a wet bar on the opposite side of the wall of our bathroom, and I'm hoping to have both sinks run on the same vent stack/drain. I have no plumbing experience, but I'm hoping to do this myself and learn a few things. I've attached a picture of what the current plumbing is roughed in as, as well as a diagram (rough... very rough) of what I'm planning to do based on a few things I have seen on here. Again, I have no plumbing experience, so I am very open to advice and criticism. I'll be getting my permits once I have the blueprints done, so this is my first step.

Thanks for the help!

Jeff
Bathroom.png
IMAG0333.jpg

hj

Master Plumber
Reaction score
Website
www.terrylove.com
1. NOTHING you show is the way you would have to do it.
2. What makes you think a "5 minute" study over the Internet is going to MAKE you a plumber?

J_Will

Reaction score
1. NOTHING you show is the way you would have to do it.
2. What makes you think a "5 minute" study over the Internet is going to MAKE you a plumber?

I had seen a post previously with a similar situation. I'm not hoping to become a plumber, just to do a bit of work in my home. I must apologize, I thought this would be the place to ask questions and receive feedback.

I'm hoping to get the feedback necessary to do this properly. what would be the proper way to accomplish this? Again, I'm not hoping to become an expert in a few short minutes. I still have lots to learn.

Jeff

hj

Master Plumber
Reaction score
Website
www.terrylove.com
1. It is NOTHING like your drawing.
2. YOU cannot connect the upper arm back to the vertical pipe because that is a DRAIN line.
3. What YOU want to do is more complex than an E-mail could help you.

J_Will

Reaction score
Excellent, very helpful reply. I take it you're not even a little bit willing to point me in the right direction?

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks