Search results

1. Eric Wininger

Natural Gas leak outside of house

During a free energy audit in NJ by the gas company they detected a "small" gas leak in the gas line about 2 feet after the meter but outside of the house (at a joint). The auditor called the gas company that sent a second truck that tightened the connection but said there is still a "very...
  2. Eric Wininger

Help With Moen Lav Faucet

Faucet works and does not leak. But it is very stiff. 1) Do I need a new cartridge? 2) Can someone identify what model this is so I can get a free replacement parts from Moen. I don't see any identifying numbers on the faucet. See attached picture.
  3. Eric Wininger

Plumbing Nightmare - see picture- ? Let him keep going or get someone else?

Hired plumber to reroute pipes that froze and burst this past winter. He moved the pipes to the ceiling on an adjacent room and has them hanging from straps (not flush with ceiling). He then created a soffit but it is un-level and looks terrible. Granted, he is not finished with the soffit. I...
  4. Eric Wininger

Unsolvable Problem? Frozen pipes at end of line behind shower above unheated garage

I have a 2nd floor bathroom above an unheated garage. There is insulation but no heat in garage. This winter these pipes froze three times and on the final freeze both the hot and cold lines burst. It froze towards the end of the line, behind the shower. The line runs from the unfinished...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks