Search results

1. Sanz

Toto is constantly filling, not quite sure how to fix

SOS....New Toto flapper, water still constantly running!!! Had problems with original flapper - always had to take the tank cover off and press on the flapper for it to fill. So husband installed new Toto flapper this morning. The tank still was not filling up and water was constantly running...
  2. Sanz

Eternal Hybrid Tankless

Definitely was useful...thanks.
  3. Sanz

CST794SF Toto Nexus and CST794EF

Just in case anyone is thinking about purchasing this model and wants an opinion.... We've had ours about four years now and it's great! Nice clean, modern look and boy is it easy to clean! Would definitely purchase another one when we upgrade our master bath.
  4. Sanz

Eternal Hybrid Tankless

We need a new gas water heater; plumbing contractor likes this one (GU195)but it's pricey! We are thinking of getting 40 gallon nat'l gas tank style, the price is lower but with installation it's still over $1,100. Any comments on the Eternal? Is $1,100 reasonable for removing old...
  5. Sanz

Nexus G-Max keeps running

Hi HJ That's on my list for this weekend. Husband is working long hours and I just had surgery so can't lift it. Notice I said my list. :) He's been the knob-jiggler for me so far. Going to see if maybe the seal isn't tight because of grit or something (read that post here somewhere).
  6. Sanz

Nexus G-Max keeps running

First, have to comment that this is a great toilet! We installed it about 1.5 years ago and it has been working just fine until about a month ago. It runs constantly if the handle isn't turned just the right way; although sometimes that doesn't matter. We'll have to keep going back in to turn...
  7. Sanz

Comment on Toto and a question

This woman is around 5'1"....is the ADA compliant too tall for her? Her balance isn't great and wouldn't want her feet off the floor.
  8. Sanz

Thanks for the comments and suggestions. I will probably go with the Drake, comfort height for her. Wish we could buy from Terry, but looks like his sales are for the WA area only. I will take your suggestion, Terry, and look at the Toto website. BTW, the plumber who installed our Nexus said...
  9. Sanz

A comment first....bought a Toto Nexus, elongated for a powder room remodel around 2 years ago. Best toilet ever! Will definitely stay with Toto when we redo our bath. It flushes wonderfully and if it happens to look soiled, we'll flush once more to really clean it out. The only problem we have...
  10. Sanz

Toto's Softclose Seat

Good to know it's not something unusual. We have an elderly relative coming to stay soon. Wanted to be certain it would not slide too much; the relative has a slight balance problem. Thanks for the info.
  11. Sanz

Toto's Softclose Seat

There is no mention of movement in the Installation Manual or instruction sheet that I have. I did notice they mention Anti-skid rubber seat stoppers but they are on the hinge case. Does it just take getting used to that movement?
  12. Sanz

Toto's Softclose Seat

Toto Nexus We installed a Nexus toilet and the softclose seat (elongated). The plumber hasn't worked with Toto products before. The seat moves side to side somewhat. We looked at it and the back piece seems to be tight, but the the seat moves. Is this usual for the softclose or is there...
  13. Sanz

How's black?

Ha...good point! Yep..have a black car now....won't ever buy another. But on the other hand...this is for the interior of the house. Think it would be similar?
  14. Sanz

How's black?

Anyone have experience with black toilets or pedestal sinks? Figure they won't show "dirt" as much as the white, but what about dust. And if it gets a chip, is it white or is the color all the way through the porcelain?
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks