Search results

1. Totain Rukhet

Water consumption by outpatients in hospitals and clinics

Continued: There is no cafeteria or irrigation needs for landscaping, no hydrotherapy or special pools or decorative fountains.
  2. Totain Rukhet

Thanks for the meaningful comments and questions about the scenario. The outpatient health center is basically a primary health care unit for the local residents, consisting of about 30 medical doctors, a couple of dentists, about the same number of nurses and another 5 persons for cleaning and...
  3. Totain Rukhet

I am simply looking for water consumption by outpatients. Such data exists for a host of other categories, for example office workers, inpatients in hospitals, practitioners, students (day and boarding) passengers at airports and bus stations, barbers, worship houses, etc. That is all I am...
  4. Totain Rukhet

Reply: Thanks. The maximum flow rate would help me design pipe sizes but not the size of the water tank. So I am still looking for consumption rates.
  5. Totain Rukhet

I am searching for design estimate of daily water consumption by outpatients in health care facilities. The only data I found was about Guidelines for minimum emergency water quantity for outpatients which is 5 liters/out-patient. I would appreciate any data about regular daily water...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks