Search results

1. John456

Honeywell Triple Aquastat

:confused: I recently purchased a new home which uses an oil fired burner for heat and hot water. Connected to the burner is a Honeywell Triple Aquastat control L8124A. There are three dials: Hi which is set to 200 dg, low which is set to 180 dg and the differential which is set to about 17...
  2. John456

Cold Water in Bathtub

I recently moved into a new house and have noticed a problem with the water in the bathtub. My wife and I take a shower everyday and have plenty of hot water; however, when we give our daughter a bath we can never get hot water. In fact, most of the time it's luke warm to cold. The fixture...
  3. John456

Scalding Hot Water

I recently moved to a new house which uses the oil burner to heat hot water (previously I had a gas water heater). The hot water is too hot. I've been told that I can utilize the mixing valve to control the temperature of the water (I've been able to find the valve). I 've also been told that...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks