Search results

1. Jerry lou

Water hammer issue, really need high level professional helps

Thanks guys for your responses ! Brandon, u are good . Wondering if you had the similar issue like us , or are u in plumbing business ? Just a curious.
  2. Jerry lou

Updates here. We changed the cartridge, and .... most of important, the plumber found the issue. Actually , for some reason, all the water valve on the faucets/toilets were not fully open, which led to a high water pressure. Even we lowered the water pressure for the whole house but it won't...
  3. Jerry lou

The noise occurs mostly when we close the faucet ( three faucets in the master bathroom, two in the 3rd bathroom upstairs, and the one in the half bath 1st floor, and the one in the kitchen) , and when the water flash completed in the toilets ( one in master bathroom, one in the 3rd bathroom...
  4. Jerry lou

Thanks for all the responses ! One suggestion above is to close the angle valve to slow down the water flow rate. We tried to close the faucet slowly. We did try to close the faucet slow but it won't eliminate the water hammer unless you close it at a very , very slow speed. I am trying to...
  5. Jerry lou

I will check today but I believe they are on as we drained the house several times and reopened them. There are 2 bathrooms upstairs. Funny thing is the one that create the water damage / just above the master bedroom does not trigger the hammer, but the one in the other side does.
  6. Jerry lou

We had a water hammer issue and it is just getting worse. Will need some really professional helps here as already had over 5 plumbers stopped by, several jobs completed, and the hammer still there. The water hammer started when we repaired the water damage from an upstairs toilet leak in the...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks