Search results

1. Jpoanie

Black goo on spout opening

Our master bath was remodeled 5 years ago and we put in Danze Sirius faucets. We noticed that black goo was collecting at the spout opening and in time the metal corroded there as well. Danze replaced the corroded spouts. A year later no corrosion yet, but we still get the goo. The Danze...
  2. Jpoanie

Toto toilet old fill valve noise

Yes, I think I meant fill not flush. Thank you both so much for the info....especially WJ for the very detailed explanation and how-to.
  3. Jpoanie

Toto toilet old fill valve noise

We have a Toto Soirée toilet in the master bath that is 4 1/2 years old. Lately it has begun to make a horn or whirring sound at the end of a flush. Sometimes it will make the same sound out of the blue without flushing. What could it be and how do we fix it? Thanks for any information.
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks