Search results

1. Arnold Chura

BOILER WILL NOT RE-START AFTER IT RUNS CYCLE - PILOT STAYS ON

Yes we replaced the one on the right side, I will try that. I found one online for a decent price so I just might replace that valve. Thanks for the help.
  2. Arnold Chura

Correct, and the valve I am pointing to is a diaphragm gas valve if I am correct and could that be the problem as the pilot line comes off that and maybe that part of the valve is getting stuck? One repair man tapped on the valve and the pilot slowly went out, turned boiler on and off and it...
  3. Arnold Chura

Hello all and thank you in advance for any help/direction at this point, and taking the time to read my thread. I have a steam boiler Weil-McLain model LGB-7. I have had countless repair guys look at it and need to pin point the problem so I am reaching out to anyone who can help! There is a...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks