Search results

1. Kujo

New DWV Layout

I've started my project over and I've attached some new pictures. It's this layout any better? Thanks in advance!
  2. Kujo

New DWV Layout

In that picture the vent pipe runs horizontal before it goes vertical. Everybody keeps telling me that is wrong. The pipe can only go vertical with no horizontal at all. I've got walls on two sides to use and the end result would look like that picture. Thanks for the input!
  3. Kujo

New DWV Layout

Here's what I have so far. The vents are pointed correctly but are in the general area they will be. Any changes need to be made before I glue it. Thanks in advance!
  4. Kujo

New DWV Layout

I've attached a new sketch of the bathroom and added a vent on the other. Any better?
  5. Kujo

New DWV Layout

Could I take and run 2 two inch pipes into the 3 inch , one for the tub upstairs drain and the other as a vent pipe but also tie the washer and laundry sink into it and let it be the vent for the downstairs fixtures. That would have all the fixtures on the same floor so would that be rite?
  6. Kujo

New DWV Layout

I was told that's considered wet venting. More misinformation huh?
  7. Kujo

New DWV Layout

Best I can do is slope it to where either pipe comes down the wall then go vertical. If I put the wye at the top then slope it to the 3"pipe that be good enough? I can get more slope going up by the 3"pipe
  8. Kujo

New DWV Layout

How do you attach a vent under the slab. Everyone keeps saying it has to be vertical but that's not possible under the slab. The pipe can only go up at the 2 or 3"coming down the wall. The shower and tub need a vent under the slab. The washer and laundry sink can use the drain coming from...
  9. Kujo

New DWV Layout

We've been renovating our house and now we're down to the plumbing. All the old drains and the one vent has been removed and lines dug up to the septic tank. I've busted up the slab in several places and have dug out the ditches. I've seen what bad plumbing does and want to be sure the new...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks