Search results

1. Maureen Connors

No wax ring?

New old-ish house, 70s era build on a slab, Florida. Old toilet started leaking in a major way, so we yanked it to prep for new one. There was NO wax ring (or rubber/plastic). Is it possible that it fell apart into the drain pipe and is going to cause problems? PVC drain pipe.
  2. Maureen Connors

Galvanic Corrosion when pipes aren't in contact

I have a weird thing going on with my gas line. It is corroding at a spot that is about an inch away (photo is deceptive) from a dielectric union from my main galvanized water line to a closed off copper water line. The rest of the gas line looks good. Copper water pipe looks good. The pipes...
  3. Maureen Connors

THU651N, Remove stubborn Toto toilet seat

It appears that I've stripped the rubber bushings on my Aquia toilet seat. There is no good way to get underneath the Aquia to get a wrench on the rubber bushing. The screw just spins, so I don't see that I can drill it out or easy-out it. Hopefully someone has a work-around for this problem...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks