Search results

1. Tlee2310

Advice for moving bath spout

Yes, my main reason to keep the spout is to fill buckets... or for when I want to just wash sand off my feet. Thanks for the info.
  2. Tlee2310

Advice for moving bath spout

I want to move my bath tub fill spout down 6" since I removed the tub and am putting in a shower pan. My shower manifold to shower head and spout is copper pipping, but supplied by pex. My dilemma is how to move the spout. I can sweat copper pipes decently (by no means a pro) but I have never...
  3. Tlee2310

Stacked Townhouse - changing tub drain for shower

access from below is possible, but difficult. Property management says I need engineers to come in and evaluate if I want to move plumbing around or modify the concrete floor in any way.
  4. Tlee2310

I went ahead and demo'd the existing tiles, backerboard and removed the tub. Under the tub, it looked pretty much like what RedShoecounterbalance posted above, but the opening was much smaller. The existing drain opening was packed with fireproofing materials and the fire stop sealant on top...
  5. Tlee2310

Thanks for the links and direction. I will read through it!
  6. Tlee2310

I'm in the planning phases right now, I wish to remove the original metal bath tub and install a shower (build a pan, seal it, tile it). I live in the bottom level of a 3 level stacked townhouse complex in Canada built in 1999/2000. Under me is the underground parking garage, I am unsure of...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks