Search results

1. steverw

back siphoning and vents back to back

the toilets are not back to back, just near, maybe 4 ft. when the bowl was off, i stuck my arm down to clear out some sludge, the join with the main line was 1/2 arm length deep, didn't see/feel any other connection at the same place. In my case, the bowl level drops in the toilet that was...
  2. steverw

back siphoning and vents back to back

hi, I have put in two water-efficient toilets to our house because of the drought and water rationing, and noticed on both that after the filling is done, the bowl water level drops over about 30 sec by almost 1/2 inch, reducing the water surface area and depth by quite a bit, considering there...
  3. steverw

new eco drake dripping when filling

thanks, wjcandee and terry! great website
  4. steverw

new eco drake dripping when filling

while the tank is filling there are 3-4 drip streams pouring out from under the green cover at the top of the fill valve tower. dripping stops when fill is done. problem is the fill is noisy from the dripping, the drops hitting the water are distinctly audible over the normal water flow noise...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks