Search results

1. dgrinb

Where to buy Cadet 3, Cadet Pro in Toronto area, Ontario?

Thank you for the tip, but I have tried that already. Most of the time those are just dealers who MIGHT have SOME of the AS merchandise. I hoped for a sure shot.
  2. dgrinb

Where to buy Cadet 3, Cadet Pro in Toronto area, Ontario?

Guys, I have difficulty to buy Cadet 3 Flowise (or Cadet Pro), 2 pcs, elongated, right height, 1.28gpf, with a seat in Toronto area. Home Depot stopped selling them, and I can find only on US side and ship it....or it costs a fortune online (don't understand the reason for a price spike). So, I...
  3. dgrinb

Cadet 3 Flowise - Smaller trapway than in previous models?

Yes, that's right, I'm talking about the opening itself. On the model which was produced 2 years ago, the opening was more elongated. So I wondered how they applied it to Cadet Pro? And another question, is Cadet Pro is new Cadet 3?
  4. dgrinb

Guys, sorry for bumping the post. Just wondered whether Cadet Pro has 4" long trapway openning and Flowise system as well (1.28gpf) Thanks!
  5. dgrinb

Hi everyone, I'm new to the forum. I have noticed pretty strange differences within the same model of Cadet 3 Flowise, Right Height, Elongated, 1.28 toilet (in Canada, Home Depot, model# 3378513ST.020) I bought the first toilet around 3 years ago and totally happy with it. A month ago I have...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks