Search results

1. Triumph TT

DW 2nd High Loop?

I've searched here and the web and I cannot find a definite answer... I am installing a dw in an island. The P-trap is under the floor with a fitting poking through the floor to attach the dw hose to. The dw has a "high loop" factory installed on the side. The kitchen sink, opposite the dw, has...
  2. Triumph TT

'Nuther S-Trap Dilemma

Thanks for the advice. I will reconfigure and post again when I get a chance. Had a few that night and went ahead and started without my plumber, trying to get ahead of him. Didn't realize how much people like to hear themselves type in these places. That aside, these are for the most part...
  3. Triumph TT

'Nuther S-Trap Dilemma

*I posted this in the Canadian Plumbing Code Forum as well but thought I may get more replies here. I just finished dry fitting our his/her sink plumbing in the master bath. A friend "apprentice" plumber chimed in to say it is no good. I know S-Traps are no-no's but properly vented may pass...
  4. Triumph TT

'Nuther S-Trap Dilemma

I just finished dry fitting our his/her sink plumbing in the master bath. A friend "apprentice" plumber chimed in to say it is no good. I know S-Traps are no-no's but properly vented may pass inspection??? The vent also picks up the shower and tub under the floor. Am I good to glue or not...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks