Search results

1. Portiadeans

HELP: Grohe Grohtherm trim/rapido smart box leak

Hi- We just had our bathroom remodeled. Contractor put in the Grohe grohtherm thermostatic trim with 3 way diverter using the rapido smartbox...
  2. Portiadeans

Help! Tub won't turn off

Thanks. Attached is a pic. I watched a you tube video and understand that I probably need to replace a gasket or cartridge. I couldn't figure out how to get the brass piece off to get to the cartridge. Is it one whole piece? In the videos, they seemed to be several pieces. I think the...
  3. Portiadeans

Help! Tub won't turn off

Hi I desperately need some help. Daughter took a bath and now the water won't completely turn off. A steady stream about as thick as a toothpick is coming out, seems like cold water. It is a 3 -piece Danze roman tub faucet. Hubby is at the 500 so I am on my own for this one. I went...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks