Search results

1. andreseng

Basin Wrench Alternative?

These worked perfectly. Thank you.
  2. andreseng

Found these at Sears. This is probably the only way given the combination of this faucet and sink. Thanks to everyone for their ideas. Much appreciated. Now on to the real fun. Hooking up the tail piece to the waste...
  3. andreseng

Check out item G in the illustration above. There are nozzles extending from the valve for the mixer hose. I think this would make the basin buddy impossible to get up to the top where the nut is located. Remember too that the valve is 1 inch at the top. Do they even make a basin buddy that...
  4. andreseng

Actually I have not tried a crows foot. I was trying to use a basin wrench. I guess it's possible a crows foot might make it. And I did pre-install the nuts as per the instructions. Due to the clip (not a nut) on top, there is no way to tighten from above...
  5. andreseng

Basin Buddy and Rigid plastic are too small for these nuts. I believe the thread is about 1 inch...it eventually hits a connection for the mixer hose than transforms to normal 1/2 inch for the supply hook up...
  6. andreseng

I guess I failed to mention that this is a new installation and the sink is not mounted to the wall and the clearance is still an issue...
  7. andreseng

I am trying to find an alternative for a basin wrench. I am attempting to install a widespread Moen Caldwell CA84440SRN faucet MOEN LINK to a Kohler pedestal sink KOHLER LINK. The Moen uses a valve that secures to the top with a "C Clip" and a nut on the underside. I am having one hell of a...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks