Search results

1. Stadashic

Copper Plumbing, Corroded from Water/Age or Sloppy Soldering and not wiping flux?

This whole house seems to be just slopped together, every 55 degree corner I turn I see something that was just done half ass. But thank you for your input, I did not know the flux used had changed.
  2. Stadashic

Copper Plumbing, Corroded from Water/Age or Sloppy Soldering and not wiping flux?

Thanks yeah I am having the plumber I work with occasionally come check it out, I thought I might get some more opinions on it in the mean time.
  3. Stadashic

Also would you recommend replacing, leaving as is or cleaning it up in some way? The area is currently open for a remodel. Location San Diego With hardish water, house built in the 60's. Sorry a couple of the photos are on their side and one photo (the third one i believe) is upside down.
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks