Search results

1. coolcat7fl

Water stopping in garden and barn, but not house

What does it look like? And would it be in the pipes before it gets to the pressure tanks and aerator? Or with all the equipment?
  2. coolcat7fl

Would that be in the well? From the well to the house, pvc pipe is all underground, so i dont think a valve would be underground would it?
  3. coolcat7fl

When i turn on the water in the garden or barn, it runs for about a minute or two, then stops completely. After minutes or hours, i can use it again. Any ideas? I hope its not the well as im on my second well pump in 12 years. both barn and garden are fed from well, and are in line before the...
  4. coolcat7fl

water jets not shutting off on well aerator tank

thanks I"m pretty sure its the solenoid as i did put a brand new float switch on... can you get a solenoid valve from home depot or lowes? it looks like its built into the pvc tubing so not sure how to replace it...
  5. coolcat7fl

well constintaly fills aerator tank

i have similar problem, except unplugging wont stop, i have to shut off breaker; im thinking it might be a solenoid valve, and posted separate thread on that issue
  6. coolcat7fl

water jets not shutting off on well aerator tank

the water jets on my aerator wont shut off... ive replaced the float valve and pressure switch, but no luck. is it my solenoid valve? are there any instructions on replacing them? can i get a valve from lowes or HD. i have a pressure tank and switch before this aerator, and a pressure tank...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks