Search results

1. guinaevere

Recommendation advice

You're wonderful. I have to shuffle some savings around, as I got blindsided a month ago when the heat went out and I had to have the entire house's hvac replaced. As soon as I have a few dollars into a liquid account, I'll do exactly as prescribed, being ready to buy on the spot for the...
  2. guinaevere

Recommendation advice

Thank you SO much! With it being a gravity flush I prefer more water, so it'll be the 1.28 gallon (though I wish it were more).
  3. guinaevere

Recommendation advice

I think we're leaning towards the Drake II. I've found a local dealer who has different models available, but I'm not entirely sure what the differences are. One is pictured without a seat, but I don't know if that's the ONLY difference? Toto Drake CST454CEFG Toto Drake CST454CUFG
  4. guinaevere

Recommendation advice

Thank you all for the input. It's been of great assistance.
  5. guinaevere

Recommendation advice

Reading the reviews here, and at CR have been very helpful. But now I need help narrowing down the field. Drake, Drake II, Ultramax, Ultramax II, Cadet (3? I lost my little notepad), or Cimarron Of all the better affordable models, which can reliably move the most solids without clogging...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks