Search results

1. Shakes

Well issues after cold NC night

Yes sir it does. I wasn't able to see it happen so I manually moved the pressure switch. It engaged for about five seconds and shut off. I don't have a compressor but I have a plumber coming by tomorrow afternoon check everything out.
  2. Shakes

I will do that thank you sir. When I tried to take a reading from the top with my bicycle gauge its so low it barely moves the stick. There was a slight hiss of air though so its not dead but its very low. I just took another reading from the top valve and its at 45 Psi.
  3. Shakes

It has warmed up to 28. Its going to drop down to 12 tonight and tomorrow we should be back to normal NC weather.
  4. Shakes

Well it seems to have stopped short cycling. The water in the home is no longer pulsing and the pressure switch does not cycle even with the water running. I have no been able to get it to cycle at all but im not sure if it should. Plus I have to keep running in and out of the house to turn...
  5. Shakes

I am a new home owner with very little knowledge of wells and pumps. I have a submersable pump with an insualated pump house but I neglected to turn on the pipe heater wires (Extension cord trype things wrapped around the pipes, they are now on). Woke up this morning to no water after leaving...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks