Search results

1. Zoltan

Shower head with tightest spray?

It's probably a weird question, but I'm trying to find a shower head with a really nice, tight spray pattern. I really want the water only hitting me and not the walls, curtains, etc.
  2. Zoltan

Best way to choose a contractor?

What's the best way to choose a contractor? Due to a leaking roof and some water damage I've dealt with two contractors in the past couple of months, both of who were highly recommended by friends. However, both of them ended up doing things in a non-standard way and not to best practices. I...
  3. Zoltan

Moving a roughed in shower valve body?

On a mildly related note. I have a Kohler Villager tub installed. It's fully supported by the four feet (that took a lot of shimming, contorting, and grunting) and by a 2x4" ledger. The apron's edge sits about 1/2" off the subfloor with the floor tile coming up to 1/8" of it and silicone...
  4. Zoltan

It's a Delta valve and the instructions say the plaster guard should be flush or a 1/4" sub flush with the finished wall surface. Moving the valve back 1/4" would make it flush with the finished wall.
  5. Zoltan

I moved the stringer back 1/4" and I can fairly easily push the valve back to screw it back onto the stringer. There's some resistance, but I'm not having to really push on it.
  6. Zoltan

My plumber roughed in a Delta shower valve body last week, and is unfortunately on vacation this week. When I started hanging the cement board yesterday I realized the valve is sitting currently 1/4" too far forward. My question is, do the copper lines running to the valve need to be redone...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks