Search results

1. anton

Rough-in drain heights

Sean...thanx for your input....I was an inch lower for the kit sink (which seemed low) and and inch higher for the vanity, but 18 or 19n seem in the right spot....and I had the outlet at 44.... thanx again....
  2. anton

Rough-in drain heights

what is the correct rough-in drain height for a kitchen sink that will have a disposal? also.... what is the rough-in drain height for a vanity?.... and....my last question....today... what is the correct height for a washing machine outlet box?....we are install a stackable washer...
  3. anton

dwv sizing

upc....is it less restrictive than the international pc?
  4. anton

Plumbing Code jursidiction ignorance

i get it...illinois vs. universal....
  5. anton

Plumbing Code jursidiction ignorance

pardon my ignorance....but, what is ipc and upc ....i live in massachusetts....i appreciate all of your help...and tolerance.....
  6. anton

dwv sizing

i'm installing a half bath...toilet & vanity....the vanity will be 1-1/4" to a 1-1/2' waste line...vented to the soil line vent.....can the toilet be a 3" flange/line to a 3" soil line and a 3" vent line....or is the toilet always a 4" flange and line........can the vent be 2"..... also a...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks