Search results

1. bigchuck80

bad drop in water pressure when more than one spigot/appliance is turned on.

okay, got you. The plumber had the gauge, so I will have to pick one up tomorrow at Home Depot. Thanks reach.
  2. bigchuck80

the main shut off valve is open all the way, or it appears to, unless the valve is malfunctioning. Can I back flush the house, or is that something that a plumber needs to do?
  3. bigchuck80

no filter or softener. What two faucets? The plumber only had the guage on the hose bib inside of the garage. It read 75. Once we turned on another water source (which was the washing machine), the guage went all the way close to zero.
  4. bigchuck80

thanks about the job. Even when I had the water break, all my appliances and pressure was good. I only have one outside spigot, and that is the one that had the 75lbs of pressure, until I turned on the washing machine, and the pressure on the spigot went to almost zero. I did clean the...
  5. bigchuck80

First of all I am a NOVICE. Please be patient and simple with me. I am also a Fed worker who is furloughed, that is why I can't pay for a plumber at this time. Anyway, I had a water main line break a month ago and the line was replaced (plastic). Shortly after the repair, I have had a...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks