Search results

1. remache74

How do I join 2.75 cast pipe to 3 inch PVC tee?

Like you said copper to PVC no hub worked like a charm. It looks like my pipe was pre 1970 which was before the NPS (national pipe standard) was created. Explaining why my pipe was an odd OD. Thanks for the help.
  2. remache74

Okay so I called a plumbing store and the lady who answered the phone says I can use a 3 x 3 no hub coupling. Saying that even though the coupling is .25 inch larger than my pipe side that it will compress to fit the pipe once I tighten. Does that sound kosher? Sorry for being a pain with the...
  3. remache74

The tee is 3x3x2...That is the sink drain taps off the tee fitting with approx 2 inch pipe....The tee then goes up to vent and down to drain.
  4. remache74

Okay I guess pvc and pipe are measured differently. My pipe is approx 3.25 OD and the pvc is 3.5 OD. So I will try to find a no hub reducer that will work for those numbers. Thanks for the help.
  5. remache74

Hello I removed a rusted tee fitting from my sink drain and Im trying to replace it with a PVC TEE. My existing pipe is 2.75" ID and big box stores only sell 3" PVC tee? Any Ideas?
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks