Search results

1. cc66

Toto Legato bowl clean vs Toto Ultramax ii bowl clean..

Well, I guess nobody has an opinion, suggestion, or recommendation to my post above... Any help is appreciated.
  2. cc66

Toto Legato bowl clean vs Toto Ultramax ii bowl clean..

Recently I installed 3 Toto Legato toilets in my home and 1 Toto Ultramax ii in my sisters home. I have noticed as has my sister that the Legato does a much better job of cleaning the bowl of solid waste than the ultramax ii does. We have noticed that ultramax ii doesn't clean some areas at...
  3. cc66

Toto Ultramax ii and flange height...

Terry, thanks for the post. I just found the problem. I looked on the bottom side of the toilet base and there is a to small chunk of excess material from when the toilet was made. I chipped it away and now the toilet sits directly on top of the flange and floor with little space between the...
  4. cc66

Dude, thanks for your post. Yes I know that a proper installed flange should be on top of the finished floor and that the spigot goes inside of the flange. Top of flange to top of tile floor measures 1/2" all the way around which is not to high for the toilet to sit properly on the flange...
  5. cc66

Terry, The bathroom is on the second floor of her home and I do not have access from below to the flange. Her are a few pics of the flange.
  6. cc66

Well the other day when I picked up my Legato toilets. I also picked up a ultramax ii for my sisters master bathroom. I went to install her ultramax ii today and her flange is installed on top of the finished tile floor. I did a test fit of the toilet without a wax seal and the toilet is...
  7. cc66

Toto Legato seat replacement...

I picked up 3 Toto Legato toilets from my wholesaler today to replace all the Gerber toilets in my home. Installed one of them tonight, and we really like it. However, the seat is not the most comfortable seat. The seat on my eljer corner toilet is much more comfortable. Can anyone recommend...
  8. cc66

Which toilet seal...

There are so many different types of seals; wax, sani seal, danco perfect seal, frenco wax free. So which is your preferred seal and why? Thanks for your replies.
  9. cc66

Toto Legato water supply location....

Terry thanks. But all the water supplies for the toilets in my home come up thru the floor, so I'm trying to find out the minimum distance off the closet flange centerline that the water supply can be on the floor as not to hit the skirt.
  10. cc66

Toto Legato water supply location....

Instalation instructions for the Lageto call for the water supply to be 8 to 10 inches to the left of the closet flange centerline and approximately 4.5 inches off the floor. My question is can the Lageto or any of the Toto skirted toilets be installed if the water supply is coming up through...
  11. cc66

Toto Aimes vs. Toto Legato

So, is there an advantage to a toilet that uses a unifit connection vs a toilet that does not?
  12. cc66

Well, I found my answer. However, I would still like your opinions on the Aimes/Legato vs ultramax ii vs soiree vs drake ii. Thanks
  13. cc66

Went to pick up 3 Toto ultramax ii from my wholesaler today and the wife saw the Toto Aimes on the showroom floor. I see that Toto also make at toilet called the Legato which looks identical to the Aimes. I looked everywhere and even at the specs from Toto and they are identical for both...
  14. cc66

Toilet recommendation....

Terry, Thank you. Will the B200 fit any of the Toto toilet that we've discussed?
  15. cc66

Terry, Thank you. Is the Guinevere basically a Drake ll with a skirt and different shapes tank? And, is the Soriee the same as the Guinevere? Thanks again.
  16. cc66

Terry, Thank you for your reply. Does Toto make a corner toilet or tank that will work with the Drake ll? I'm considering replacing all the toilet with Toto Drake ll, but I am not sure if a 1.28 or 1.6 GPF would give me better bowl cleaning and waste removal. I'm also considering replacing the...
  17. cc66

Plumbs Away, Thank you for your reply. How does the AS Champion Pro compare to the Cadet Pro? Thanks again for your replies.
  18. cc66

Hello everyone, I've got to replace four toilets in my home. One toilet is a eljer corner toilet which I like except for seat hight. The other three are not ada height, almost always require two flushes and sometime a plunger and almost alway a scrub brushing to clean. The bowl. I'm looking...
  19. cc66

JMac, Charles Craven here. I'm looking to replace 4 toilets in my home with Toto toilet. I'd be...

JMac, Charles Craven here. I'm looking to replace 4 toilets in my home with Toto toilet. I'd be interested in the Toto supplier that you spoke of in the Atlanta Georgia area who has decent pricing on Toto products. I live in Gwinnett County, Georgia which is just NE of Atlanta. Please email me...
  20. cc66

Is PRV bad....

Gary, My gas water heater is 13 years old been having issues with it for last few years. Natural gas cost my 0.95 to 1.35 per therm. Electric cost me 0.14 to 0.16 per KWh, so I decided to go back with electric. Thank for your help.
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks