Toto Legato water supply location....

Users who are viewing this thread

cc66

Reaction score
Instalation instructions for the Lageto call for the water supply to be 8 to 10 inches to the left of the closet flange centerline and approximately 4.5 inches off the floor.

My question is can the Lageto or any of the Toto skirted toilets be installed if the water supply is coming up through the floor instead of out of the wall behind the toilet?

If the answer is yes, what is the minimum and maximum distance the water supply must be to the left of the closet flange centerline and what is the maximum distance the water supply can be of the wall behind the toilet?

legato_01.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

cc66

Reaction score
Terry thanks. But all the water supplies for the toilets in my home come up thru the floor, so I'm trying to find out the minimum distance off the closet flange centerline that the water supply can be on the floor as not to hit the skirt.

Plumbs Away

Reaction score
From looking at the spec drawings for the Legato, it looks to me that your water supply would need to come through the floor at no less than 6.25" from the center of the drain outlet. Here's a link that should help guide you.
https://terrylove.com/pdf/ms626214cefg.pdf

Check your local plumbing Code about the maximum distances. As long as it's not more than 10" from center of drain, I'd think you're safe.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks