Search results

1. MikeT.

Case toilet 3200/6000

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! That is one for each successful flush! Thanks for staying with me. I was getting so frustrated today because I tried and tried to get it right. But I was coming in from the garage feeling bad and I thought what is the one thing I haven't done. Pray! So I said...
  2. MikeT.

Case toilet 3200/6000

Not sure how to adjust tank ball guide, can't find any adjustment. Do you think using the larger 3" ball would make a difference to get it to float longer? The diverter does have a black plastic round thin dial thing about the size of a poker chip that can be turned left or right. For now I...
  3. MikeT.

Case toilet 3200/6000

I have a tank ball that screws into a metal wire and floats down and seals in place as i Terry's picture. Yes, I have to hold the lever down until the tank is empty to get a full flush and refill the bowl and then refill the tank. If I just hold the lever down a short time the ball will go...
  4. MikeT.

Case toilet 3200/6000

I did use genuine Case replacement parts and it shuts on and off just fine, no leaks but why doesn't the bowl fill up to at least half way? It's gonna be a mess if I can't get more water in the bowl! Mike
  5. MikeT.

Case toilet 3200/6000

Terry: I just finished replacing Case replacement parts Kit 5119 Plunger for ballcock 5163/5164 with some success. She shuts off just fine now but here is the problem. The plunger (flapper) wants to seal back quickly so you don't get a complete flush so you have to hold the handle down and...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks