Search results

1. bjohns

Please review my DWV layout

actual progress I have actually begun working on this. Does it look ok overall? Also, I bought 3/4" type K copper, and the guy at the supply house recommending sleeving it in 1" poly tubing, which I like, because the poly is tuff stuff. He said to put the copper in the poly and then bend...
  2. bjohns

in these locations?
  3. bjohns

I had considered running 3" pipe on straight, where is reduces down to 2" for the shower about another 8 feet to outside the house, that way I could rod the main line. However, I'm not sure if that is acceptable or correct. My next option would be to put a Wye pointing upward between the Wye...
  4. bjohns

I plan on leaving the 3" vent there and would tie the 2" or 1.5" (if sufficent) from the bath to it in the attic. I don't think I can get "too much" vent.
  5. bjohns

First I want to say thanks for all the helpful information I have found on this site in the past few weeks. I am a Carpenter by trade, and we are building a new house, and I plan on doing the plumbing. I have moved a little plumbing before in a bathroom remodel, but this will be my first under...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks