Search results

1. C

My son sprayed the water hose down my tankless vents!

My Rheem indoor tankless water heater wasn't working. After looking up the error codes, I discovered that it was having problems with ignition. When I pulled the cover off, I discovered water on the bottom of the heater. After some detective work I discover that my 5 year old son was playing...
  2. C

Venting my Rheem with horizontal 3'/5' concentric

It seems it would be really hard to put it high enough that snow levels reaching it would be an impossibility. Could this potentially fatal situation be averted with a carbon monoxide detector near the water heater?
  3. C

Does that mean higher than the snow will ever get? And what is the reason for this? I assumed the snow would melt, and since there is a 4 degree slope, the melt wouldn't go up the exhaust. Anyways, I will take your word for this. I have also discovered that once I go horizontal, I am not...
  4. C

I am venting my 3'/5' concentric vents horizontally for my new tankless. I admit I was an idiot for doing this, but I already cut the hole in my basement wall, and purchased the horizontal vent kit, but it turns out that the vent now terminates halfway below ground level. Is there any way to...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks