Search results

1. I love pizza

recommendation for a shut-off for showerhead that doesn't drip?

Hello, I'm curious if anyone has a recommendation (brand name) for a push button or turn dial shutoff I can put on the shower arm to prevent the showerhead from dripping when the tub spout is running? I know a lot of these are called "volume control valves" and they never truly shut off the...
  2. I love pizza

Moentrol 3285- no cold water

I agree with a couple posts on here. I have experienced this same issue before and its typically the case of either rarely used spare bedrooms or vacation homes. I think what happens is the mineral content in the water will form around the spool and cause it to freeze. The key is when you...
  3. I love pizza

Pressure balance tub/showers & insta hot/on-demand systems don't work together well??

I'm curious what you folks have heard good and bad about pressure balanced tub/showers and insta hot/on demand hot water systems. I've heard stories lately that some insta hot or on demand systems make the hot pressure a little lower than it normally is and because of that any make of a...
  4. I love pizza

Newbie question-can you solder fittings twice?

I'm likely going to sweat a tub/shower valve in next weekend for the first time, after I sweat it in and test for leaks, if the fittings leak, can I reheat the connections, remove them, clean them and re-sweat again?? I think I heard you can't re-sweat and I thought somebody told me you can...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks