Search results

1. george@captive-media

JOB: Master Plumber needed for a day of consulting work ASAP

Yes, the our units sit just over 43" from the ground. Terry, did you see my email with the specific details of the brief? If so, did you have any thoughts? This is something we need done really urgently - how much do you think an initial piece of consulting work like this may cost? I realise...
  2. george@captive-media

Gary, we have a document that will gives all the dimensions and conditions that you would need to be aware of. We have a couple of installations in the US at present. We are coming across a common issue due to most urinals in America having substantial pipework where our units would sit. We...
  3. george@captive-media

The work is only advisory so you could do it from the comfort of your own home. We need someone to help design a new piece of pipework.
  4. george@captive-media

A Master Plumber is needed to help solve an installation issue around urinal pipework. Must be conversant of codes in multiple US states. Must be able to do this ASAP. Will pay around $20-$30hour. Email george@captive-media.co.uk for more details
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks