Search results

1. G

Toto Flush Problem

I purchased the blue KORKY flapper at Lowes and installed it and so far everything is right with the world. :D Thank you so very much Terry. George in Austin, Texas
  2. G

Toto Flush Problem

Thank you so much for all the info Terry. It would seem that since the flapper in the 854 tank is red, that maybe it needs a blue one? Since the blue one lets out more water. Where can I find out for sure. Possibly if I could find the original installation documents it would help a lot. Oh...
  3. G

Toto Flush Problem

The model number in the tank is C854 and has a red flapper with a yellow valve assembly. Is this correct or what? I sure appreciate all your time and help Terry. :)
  4. G

Toto Flush Problem

As I remember they did look like those you pictured. I wondered if color was a key to the correct parts or not at the time. There is a number inside the tank, would/could that be the model number? :confused:
  5. G

Toto Flush Problem

To answer: #1. I don't believe it does as it stops up very easily. No evidence of water flowing from the front of the bowl at all! My other toto allows the flap to stay up just long enough so that the correct amount of water empties, as in a slight hesitation before the flapper actually...
  6. G

Toto Flush Problem

Normally, like on my other toto toilet I trip the lever and let go and the flapper goes down slowly. At least slow enough so that the minimum amount of water flows. When I said that it goes down immedeately I meant in a split second the flapper goes down. There is still almo0st half of the...
  7. G

Toto Flush Problem

I have a Toto and the flapper drops immediaetely after tripping the lever, and I mean immediately. The chain has the right amount of slack in it and is at the end of the long arm. It has the regular 3 inch flapper with the openings in it. I don't see anything else that could be adjusted...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks