Search results

1. monkeyboy

Bath fan exhaust venting

Thanks Thanks to all for your responses.
  2. monkeyboy

Bath fan exhaust venting

There is an attic above the master bath. Thanks for the suggestion, but I'm looking for a quick and easy fix rather than the Solatube solution.
  3. monkeyboy

Bath fan exhaust venting

possible problem...3" and 4" ducting It is a large master bathroom, the only venting to outside is in the 'enclosed' toilet area (bath fan and window). This is the reason I need to vent the shower area. I just found that the existing ducting (from the toilet room to outside) is 3". The...
  4. monkeyboy

Bath fan exhaust venting

I would like verification that the following can be done - I have a master bathroom with separate toilet / shower / open areas. The toilet area has a bath fan that vents to the side of my house (stucco). The run is @15'-20'. The tiled shower area only has a light - no exhaust venting...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks