Search results

1. T

Installing a Thermostatic Mixing Valve

According to my conversation with Aquatic Bath & Tub, Terry is correct. These valves lock in the temperature, mixing in the correct amount of cold water, regardless of the initial water's temperature. Supposedly this will save me a lot of $$$ on my energy bill and also provide a longer lasting...
  2. T

Advice dealing with plumber -- Aquatic Tub Leak

Thanks Terry, thanks for the great advice, I'll pass it onto my plumber. There is a hand spray attached (Delta Dryden series) but the leaking starts independent of its use so I don't think that's the leak point. Thanks again. The altruism on this forum is simply amazing!
  3. T

Installing a Thermostatic Mixing Valve

Hello, My whirlpool tub runs out of hot water and I was advised by the water-heater manufacturer(AOSMITH Vertex) to install a thermostatic mixing valve and then set the water heater to the highest setting. They said this would also be more energy-efficient. Now, I'm not a plumber but I do...
  4. T

Advice dealing with plumber -- Aquatic Tub Leak

Hello, I am an owner/builder and we just moved into our home. We have a brand new Luxeair 21 whirlpool tub which was installed by our plumber and after first use we noticed a leak down to the ceiling below. My plumber dropped by and blamed the leak on a missing screw in the overflow valve...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks