Search results

1. TrapperMark

Constant Pressure Pump Flashing Green but No Water.

Well collapsed as i posted earlier this month with that problem. We have struggled with that all winter but we had a little bit of water, enough for some of the daily use. Last week we ran out, as usual, got it back then ran out again soon after that. When it runs out the controller flashes a...
  2. TrapperMark

Collapsed Well Need Opinions

Hello, been on here for a while and have learned alot. Below is a bit long winded but neccessary.. Just built new home in the fall and had a well drilled to 360ft, 20ft of casing the rest hard rock. We were told it was not a gusher but the volume should make up for that, i also hired them to...
  3. TrapperMark

Pump Runs Non Stop trying to reach cut off pressure setting

Pump - Franklin 1/2 hp 2 wire submersable (installed 1 week ago) Switch - Franklin D Switch (new last week as well) 30/50 psi cutoff's Pump Depth 100ft Well Depth 120ft Pressure Tank - Redline 40 gallon Pump Wire changed 5 yrs ago Water Line - age unknown O.k, I have looked over the...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks